Dr. Melanie Dominic DDS
Dr. Melanie Dominic was born and raised in Sydney, Nova Scotia. She obtained her Bachelor of Science degree and Doctor of Dental Surgery at Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia. After graduating, Dr.Dominic spent five years in St.John's, NL and three yeas in Calgary, AB. In 2017, Dr.Dominic moved back home to Nova Scotia.
Dr.Dominic enjoys all areas of general and cosmetic dentistry: crowns,veneers, bridges, implant restorations, fillings, dentures, root canal therapy, extractions, oral sedation, and Invisalign(r) orthodontics.
Outside of work, Dr.Dominic can be found spending time with her husband, two children and two dogs.She also enjoys; working out, golfing, skiing, travelling and photography.
Dalhousie University, Dentistry Class of 2009
Awards and Achievements:
- Dean's List and Honors distinction
- Two research publications
- 1st place award Dalhousie University Table Clinics Competition
- Excellence in Cosmetic Dentistry award
Dr. Melanie Dominic's goal is to give everyone a beautiful and healthy smile they always dreamed of...
- Doctor of Dental Surgery-Dalhousie University
- Bachelor of science- Dalhousie University
- Canadian Dental association
- Nova Scotia Dental Association
- Invisalign(r) certified
- Nitrous oxide and oral sedation certified
- Advanced cardiac life support and basic life support certified